SK Real Estate, based in Liverpool, is one of the few commercial practices in the Northwest to have extensive, specialist knowledge in respect of Leasehold Enfranchisement matters.
Leasehold Enfranchisement is the lease extension/freehold acquisition of a house/flat/block of flats by the leaseholder(s) under the Leasehold Reform Acts.
The services SK Real Estate can provide in this field of work to leaseholders and landowners include:-
- Identifying whether a leaseholder satisfies the relevant statutory requirements to enable him/her to enfranchise.
- Preparing an assessment of the freehold acquisition price/lease extension premium.
- Preparing Notices to commence the formal enfranchisement process.
- Negotiating the freehold acquisition price/lease extension premium.
- Referring the matter to the First-tier Tribunal Property Chamber in the event of non-agreement and appearing at the Tribunal.
We act on behalf of a variety of landowners in respect of leasehold enfranchisement matters.
Contact John Davies for more information, tel 0151 207 9966